Plett Spiral Tree 50
Meet the Plett Spiral Tree 50, a 3D printed spiral tree with a star topper specially made to use 50 of your favorite bullet pixels. The finished tree stands 28 inches tall. The design allows you to mount it on a garden stake or a piece of rebar as the PVC can slide over the top of either of those. You could also stake the base down with a bungee cord and a couple of tent stakes. This tree is easy to assemble, easy to set up, easy to store and can handle the toughest weather. The only tool you will need is something to snip the ends off of a few zip ties that are used to hold the spiral down to the base.
This tree has gone through a lot of adjustments in order to make it as sturdy, easy to assemble, and as good looking as possible.
Price includes shipping. This is also for 2 Spiral Trees.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 Spiral with mounts for 37 bullet pixels.
- 1 Base where all of the PVC parts connect.
- 1 Star Topper with mounts for 13 bullet pixels.
- 5 zip ties
- 7 thumb screws
- 7 hex nuts
What do you need to provide?
- ½” Schedule 40 PVC
- 50 of your favorite bullet pixels
- Something to sip on while you are basking in the glow of your new Spiral Tree 50
Build Video Coming Soon!
Look For Plettski Productions Christmas on YouTube